Using Dreamweaver with TeraCLOUD
Dreamweaver is a high-performance web authoring software provided by Adobe Systems. It is widely used at the site of construction of professional web site.
Connecting your TeraCLOUD account to Dreamweaver through WebDAV will allow you to upload and download files needed for your projects.
The latest version of Dreamweaver can be downloaded here.
*To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the connectivity between Dreamweaver and TeraCLOUD and the ability to transfer files and use the other features described here, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- The synchronization process may overwrite files on your device and TeraCLOUD, so unintended overwriting of data may occur depending on the settings. Be sure to save a copy of your data in a separate location before trying Dreamweaver.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding Dreamweaver to the application vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
- File Sync
Updated January 16, 2023