Using FolderSync with InfiniCLOUD
What is FolderSync?
FolderSync is a file manager for Android devices. It enables working with files and folders on your local device and on online storage, as well as the creation of synchronization folders.
This document explains how to configure InfiniCLOUD as an external connection in FolderSync.
*To turn on or off connections to InfiniCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of FolderSync to connect to InfiniCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- The synchronization process may overwrite files on your device and InfiniCLOUD, so unintended overwriting of data may occur depending on the settings. Be sure to save a copy of your data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- InfiniCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to InfiniCLOUD
- Synchronize Data
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021