- Regarding the delay in additional capacity being reflected
- Warning may appear when using File Browser
Please check our FAQ and how-to pages before contacting us.
Please check the following page before contacting us about bugs or problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I forgot my password.
- Can I share files and folders with other users?
- Can I share my account?
- Can I use WebDAV compatible apps?
- What is WebDAV?
- Can I upload and download files in batches and synchronize folders?
- Manage my accounts capacity.
- Why isn't deleting files freeing up space on my account?
- Unsubscribe from promotional mail.
- How do I cancel my upgraded capacity subscription?
- Can I delete my account?
If you do not find the information you need in our support documentation, please contact us using the form below.
Enter "None" in the UserID field if you do not have a InfiniCLOUD account.
Inquiries are handled in the order received. We try to respond as quickly as possible, but response times may vary depending on the content of your inquiry and how many others we have received.
Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, and Japanese holidays will be handled after the next business day.
*InfiniCLOUD Support offers both English and Japanese assistance.
InfiniCLOUD receives many inquiries weekly, as a result, there may be a delay in addressing your inquiry.
Please be understanding as InfiniCLOUD works diligently to appropriately handle all customer inquiries.