Using PhotoSync with InfiniCLOUD
What is PhotoSync?
PhotoSync is a photo transferring app for iOS and Android devices.
This document explains how to connect PhotoSync with InfiniCLOUD.
*To turn on or off connections to InfiniCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of PhotoSync for iOS to connect to InfiniCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your InfiniCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- InfiniCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to InfiniCLOUD
*This guide is for iOS (iPhone) users.
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated August 9, 2022